Find your tames, view base stats and keep track of their food status. Get notified of pending imprints, the amount of fertilizer and gasoline remaining in your crops and generators. This and much more is available in your profile.Visit our Portal
Our apologies for yesterday's server instability. This was caused by a series of DDOS attacks, but we hope that we've solved the issue with more compitent DDOS protection.
In other news:
• Tribe Ranks are now active. Solo tribes must have been established for at least 4 hours to gain the bonus; Duo for 2 hours and Trio for 1 hour. Medium (Beta) and Large tribes (Alpha) will immediately gain their rank. Please note that tribe ranks was developed only for bloody ark. It's the first release, so some adjustments will follow.
• We've had to temporarily disable Admin Logs as one of the plugins is currently spamming in all-chat.
• Issues with the Upload should now be fixed. The issues were caused by a corrupted file.
ich wollte hier mal kund tuen, dass ich für die nächste Season ab 12.04.19 einen Tribe suche.
Ich bin 26 Jahre alt spiele seid mittlerweile knapp 3 Jahren ARK und lerne nie aus. Habe überwiegend offi gespielt.
Discord habe ich natürlich.
Fragen die oft gestellt werden:
Was machst du so in ARK am liebsten?
- scheiss egal, was ich mache Hauptsache es bringt uns alle was voran.
Hast du PVP erfahrung?:
- habe jetzt 2 Monate pause, da mir die unbalanced Managedöns tierisch aufn Zeiger ging. Aber ja, ich habe PVP Erfahrung. Bin meistens der, der Turrets und foundations spamt zum Land claimen ^^ Und netterweise gibt es die Flammenwerfer, für die wenigen die meinen mich dabei stören zu müssen.
Was habe ich für Erwartungen? 😛 :
- Gutes Teamplay
- klare Calls
- Alles was rot ist wird gekillt.
- es braucht mir auch kein Tribe schreeiben, der mit allen kuschelt. (verfehlt den sinn des pvp´s).
As you may already be aware, the developer of the Structures Plus mod has announced that he will no longer be supporting his mod - i.e. it will not receive any future updates or bug fixes. Unfortunately, a number of bugs have already appeared and this threatens the longevity of the cluster. As Structures Plus is a core mod, it is not an option to just remove the mod mid-season and we do not think it’s fair on you to continue forward with the possibility of un-intended wipes and rollbacks. And so, regrettably, we made the decision that it would be better to bring the current season to a premature end than to continue.
That said, we're not going to miss the opportunity to make some improvements!
• The Center
• Scorched Earth
By popular demand, we're re-adding The Center to the cluster. In addition, we felt that Scorched Earth was the perfect addition.
• Automated ARK
In conjunction with the recent Homestead patch to official, these two mods should replace all the gaps left by the removal of Structures Plus - with Automated ARK replacing the automation features and S.W.A.P.S. replacing the inventory management. We will be disabling certain structures, of course.
Bloody MMO 2.0
We're continuing to expand our Bloody MMO plug-in, and with this wipe comes additional skills and the introduction of quests and weekly challenges.
• New Skills: Angling, Breeding, Crafting and Taming
• New Quests, including PVP objectives.
Each tribe is now assigned a rank based on the number of players within the tribe. Gaining tribe members will be reflected instantly, but removing a tribe member will take 24 hours to update. A tribe’s rank will be reflected in chat by a unique colour and icon.
• Solo (x2 Harvesting | x1.7 XP | x1.5 Weight | 5-Tribe Alliance)
• Duo (x1.7 Harvesting | x1.4 XP | x1.2 Weight | 4-Tribe Alliance)
• Trio (x1.3 Harvesting | x1.2 XP | 3-Tribe Alliance)
• Medium (4-6 Members | x1.1 Harvesting | 2-Tribe Alliance)
• Large (7-10 Members | 2-Tribe Alliance)
The alliance limit will reflect the largest tribe within the alliance. Note that these modifiers are multiplicative with the global rates. For example, the server-wide XP modifier is x3 and so for Solo Tribes this would be multiplied by 1.7 to x5.1 XP.
Loyalty Store / Donator Changes
• Blueprints from lootboxes are now significantly rarer
• Item quality from lootboxes is now more inline with official loot containers
• High-end dinos (such as Giganotosaurus, Karkinos and Mek) removed from the store
Note that all donations made since March 22nd will be resent during Week 2. In addition, all who donated last season will receive a voucher equal to 20% of their total donations in Week 3.
• Reworked rules
• Harvesting reduced to 3x
• Structure limit increased to 10k
• Managarmr disabled
• Anti-Popcorn no longer affects blueprints
• Gamma is now enabled at all times
• Mindwipes now have a 24 hour cooldown during the Bloody Weekend (unlimited the rest of the time)
• Autodecay enabled